How to Pack a Shoebox
1. Shoebox: Use an empty cardboard or plastic shoebox
(average size). You can wrap the box, lid separately, but
wrapping is not required.
2. Boy or Girl: Decide whether your gift will be for a boy or a girl, and the age category: 2-4, 5-9, or 10-14. Use the appropriate boy/girl label and tape it to the top of the box.
3. Fill the Box with Gifts: Fill the box with a variety of gifts that will bring delight to a child. Include $7 Donation Per Box to help cover shipping and other costs.
4. You can give online to discover the destination of your box. Or, you can write a check to Samaritan’s Purse (note “OCC” on the memo line) and place it in an envelope on top of the items inside your shoebox.
5. Remember to Pray for the children who will receive
6. Place a rubber band around each closed shoebox and bring it to GBF on Wednesday evening, November 19.
For gift suggestions and other information, go to http://goo.gl/jk0qSF.